Calendar of Events
1/3 cup water
1/2 cup salt
1 cup flour
Shellac or varnish
1. Mix salt, water, and flour in a bowl with your hands to form clay.|
2. Take bits of the clay and make different shapes.
3. Place each shape on a baking sheet covered with foil.
4. Make a hole in the top of each shape with the point of a pencil.
5. Bake at 275 degrees for 1 hour, until brown.
6. Let shapes cool and then paint them.
7. When paint is dry, coat them with shellac or varnish.
8. String with yarn and hang on your tree.
Here is an easy recipe from Nestle!
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Ready In Time: 10 minutes
1 quart (32 fluid-ounces) NESTLÉ NESQUIK Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
3 cups (24 fluid-ounces) prepared eggnog
COMBINE NesQuik and eggnog in large pitcher or bowl; refrigerate. Pour into glasses. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
If you are a kid between the ages of 5-18 living in one of the Fox Cities you can contribute to this magazine! Please send an email to the address below to find out more.